Run, jog, or walk for school chaplaincy!
Whether you’re fighting fit or fighting TO BE fit, there’s a place for you on SU QLD’s Team Chappy for this year’s Bridge to Brisbane.
From running, jogging or walking in either the 5km or 10km event on Sunday August 25, you will be part of an amazing team of big-hearted Queenslanders who love a great day out, while supporting an even greater cause.
Signing up for Team Chappy is super easy. PLUS if you sign up now you can take advantage of the Early Bird registration.
- Go to: bridgetobrisbane.com.au and click ‘ENTER NOW’.
- Select ‘JOIN A TEAM’ and type SU QLD as your team.
- There is a registration fee* set by race organisers to cover the costs of running the event. We recommend you opt for and pay to have your race bib posted to you as well. *Please note the registration and postal fee is not part of your direct fundraising.
- Once you’ve registered, follow the prompts to set up an Everyday Hero account. This way, friends and family can donate quickly and easily online.
- Share your page on social media to raise even more! Aim high!
To ensure you’re up to date on all the latest news for this year’s event, join our Facebook group SU QLD’s Bridge to Brisbane Team
Wickham Terrace & College Rd, Brisbane City QLD 4000
25 August 2019