• Interested in supporting mission events and chaplaincy? • Strong administration and systems experience? • Enjoy streamlining processes?
About the role
Your new job title will actually be Field Events Coordinator. You will bring your exceptional administrative skills to provide support to our Mission Delivery team. With a strong sense of providing prompt and friendly internal customer service, you will work with the Field Support Manager to:
- Provide high-level administrative support to our volunteers, school chaplains and Field Managers;
- Support camping, community outreach and chaplaincy fundraising events;
- Monitor cash flows and funding for Local Chaplaincy Committees;
- Provide senior systems and database support for systems including Eventsair and Salesforce; and
- Manage the Field Support ticketing system and direct enquiries to relevant personnel.
This role requires someone who is self-motivated, has excellent time management skills, and enjoys working both in a team environment and autonomously.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a Senior Administration role, with a high level of customer service
- Experience with databases and an ability to learn new systems quickly
- Intermediate level skills in Microsoft Word and Excel
In order to be considered for this role, please complete your application including the following:
- Cover Letter – Clearly outlining how you meet the role requirements as listed above for our ‘ideal candidate’, including your cultural fit within SU QLD. No more than two pages in total. Click here to be directed to our website for a copy of the Role Statement.
- Current CV
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. For all other general enquiries please contact People Services on 1300 478 753.
(Recruitment agencies need not enquire or apply. Only direct candidate applications will be considered.)